Thursday, October 2, 2008

Types of acne

« ...To combat the issue of bacterial resistance from long term antibiotic use, dermatologists are recommending a 'step down' approach to acne therapy. This means taking an oral antibiotic in conjunction with a topical retinoid for a short period of time to kick start the treatment, and then stopping the antibiotic and continuing using just the topical retinoid. This process has had excellent results, and clinical studies have shown that in most cases acne continues to improve after the antibiotic course has been discontinued....
...Acne is a disease of the skin that is most common where the sebaceous glands are. Mostly they are in the face, upper back, and chest. This condition seems to result from thickening of the follicular opening, increased sebum production, the presence of bacteria, and the inflammatory response of the body....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...So, then I started looking in the internet for acne treatment for men. I was then came upon a remedy that changed my life forever. The remedy was simple did not take that much time or money. Let me remind you that I have tried Proactive, Murad, Acne Free, Clearsil, Neutragena, and everything else that promises you clear skin. The remedy included Baking Soda, and a hot rag or towel. I would then start off with the baking soda. I would make the baking soda into a paste by mixing it with a little bit of water. The remedy said to apply to affected areas. My whole face was affected so I just had to apply the paste to my whole face. Every night I would apply this paste. The paste drys your pimples out leaving them to look and feel like frozen little mountains. Don't worry they will only look like this with the paste on. So every morning I would wash off the paste because it drys up into sort of like a facial mask. Once I wash my face it feels refreshing and almost all pimples are washed off along with baking soda....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: can birth control pills help acne, safe acne treatments during pregnancy, sacrylic acid acne

No comments: